The Saving Places Conference wouldn’t be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to the following individuals and businesses for their support of this event.
This project is paid for in part by a History Colorado State Historical Fund Grant.
This project has been funded in part by a grant from the Gossard Fund for Colorado of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
Thank you to our Program Partners:
Robert E. Musgraves and Joan Prusse
- Atkinson-Noland & Associates
- Empire Carpentry, LLC
- Martin/Martin Consulting Engineers
- Spectrum General Contractors, Inc.
- Thomas and Tyler, LLC
- Winter & Company
- Colorado Division of Reclamation, Mining, and Safety
- Celebrating 20 Years of Historic Routt County!