The Saving Places Conference wouldn’t be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Thank you to the following individuals and businesses for their support of this event.
Click here if you would like to learn more about sponsoring the 2016 Conference!
- Anderson Hallas Architects, PC
- City of Cripple Creek
- HDR, Inc.
- Hord Coplan Macht
- Humphries Poli Architects
- JVA, Inc.
- Robert E. Musgraves and Joan Prusse
- Moye White
- U.S. Forest Service
- Wattle and Daub
- White Construction Group
- Atkinson-Noland & Associates
- Clarion Associates
- JR Harris and Company
- Martin/Martin, Inc.
- Metcalf Archaeological Consultants, Inc.
- Murphy Constructors
- Spectrum General Contractors, Inc.
- SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Thomas and Tyler, LLC
- Winter & Company
- The Association for Preservation Technology, Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Chicago Title
- Colorado Division of Reclamation, Mining, and Safety
- Colorado Cultural Research Associates
- Denver Art Glass, Inc.
- Preservation Education and Training Survey (State Historical Fund Grant)
Center of Preservation Research
University of Colorado Denver
This project is paid for in part by a History Colorado State Historical Fund Grant.