When you become a member of Colorado Preservation, Inc. you are helping us Build a Future with Historic Places! Membership benefits include:
- One year of active membership status in Colorado Preservation, Inc.
- Monthly E-newsletters from Colorado Preservation, Inc.
- Discounted registration to Colorado Preservation, Inc.’s Saving Places Conference, the second largest conference of its kind in the country
- Invitations to events, tours and celebrations including the annual Dana Crawford and State Honor Awards Celebration
- Advocacy alerts about Colorado’s current preservation issues
- Volunteer Opportunities to engage in historic preservation and learn something new
- Personal joy of knowing your donation is joining that of many others to leverage funding support for urgently needed preservation projects across Colorado
There are several options to start/renew your membership! Simply fill out the form below with your name and contact information and then select the form of payment that is most convenient for you:
- If you’d like to make your payment online with a credit card, select the membership level after the “Pay online with Paypal” heading, after hitting the submit button you will be redirected to the Paypal website to finish the transaction.
- If you’d rather pay with cash or a check, select the membership level after the heading “Send payment separately”, and mail your payment to Colorado Preservation, Inc. at 1420 Ogden Street, Suite 103, Denver, CO 80218.
Feel free to contact our team with any questions!
We also offer an option to become a Colorado Preservation Monthly Sustainer through ColoradoGives. Our Monthly Sustainers are our partners in preservation as they help to provide us with a dependable revenue stream to meet our mission. Click here to learn more!
Feel free to email our team or call us at 303-893-4260 with any questions about our membership program, or other ways that you can support Colorado Preservation Inc.’s mission.